Re: Getting YDL 2.0 to see the network

Subject: Re: Getting YDL 2.0 to see the network
From: Richard McLaren (richard_mclaren2@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 07:59:30 MDT

Randy:

I am having the same problem. I have YDL 2.0 on a 7200 behind a Netgear
Cable/DSL Router. On boot, the 7200 picks up an IP address from the router,
but the 7200 can't ping the router. A Win98 box on the private network can
"intermittently" see the 7200, but cannot ping it.

There must be some basic setting that we're missing!

Richard