Spanish keyboard

Subject: Spanish keyboard
From: Lucas Junqueira (lucas_junqueira@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 10:30:40 MDT

I've just installed YDL 2.0 on my iMac (233 model).
Everything went fine, but I got a problem with the
keyboard. The keyboard I use is a spanish one that, in
MacOS, got several key combinations, like "Alt+2" to
@, instead of the standard "Shift+2". Since several
simbols are needed in both layouts, it would be easier
for me to use the one found in MacOS.

Is there any way to configure the keyboard this way?
The standard spanish layout provided in YDL doesn't
work well, since the "Alt+..." keys are missing (like
the @ I mentioned before).

Thak you for your time.

Lucas

Yahoo! GeoCities
Tenha seu lugar na Web. Construa hoje mesmo sua home page no Yahoo! GeoCities. É fácil e grátis!
http://br.geocities.yahoo.com/