Re: Sound in KDE

Subject: Re: Sound in KDE
From: A S Hodel (a.s.hodel@Eng.Auburn.EDU)
Date: Thu Aug 16 2001 - 10:31:40 MDT

It's certainly an annoying message, but I haven't seen an answer to
the original post; I've tried
using the multimedia sound control to no avail. So, How DO we change
the volume under KDE?

Thanks

At 3:24 PM +0100 8/16/01, Bookem wrote:
>Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:24:32 +0100
>From: Bookem <bookem@totalise.co.uk>
>To: yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com
>Subject: Sound in KDE
>
>I've just installed Yellow Dog on an iMac, and am having touble finding the
>sound volume controls. Could somebody please tell me how to turn the sound
>down - it's very loud!!!
>
>Thanks,
>
>Book.
>
>Totalise - the Users ISP

>The Totalise Email system, probably the most flexible email system in the
>world. To register for an account goto http://www.totalise.net

A. S. Hodel 200 Broun Hall Dept. Elect. & Comp. Eng., Auburn Univ. AL
36849-5201
http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~scotte   334 844 1854  Fax: -1809