Re: SV: Spanish keyboard

Subject: Re: SV: Spanish keyboard
From: Iain Stevenson (iain@IainStevenson.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 06:35:42 MDT

Lucas,

Take a look at the linux documentation project website. There seem to be
several Howtos on keyboard configuration including this:

http://linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Intkeyb.html

YDL is based on Red Hat so, where there are differences between
distributions (and no specific instructions for linux ppc or YDL) it's
generally best to follow instructions for Red Hat Linux.

  Iain