Looking for KVM recommendations

Subject: Looking for KVM recommendations
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 12:10:42 MDT

Picked up a couple of Dell 4100's for W2K Servers for a home network.
<the crowd hisses and boos> I also have my Macs. <Loud cheering from
crowd> What I don't have is space for multiple monitors, keyboard, etc,
so I need to purchase a KVM. Appears the major brands are Cybex and
Belkin, then a host of others.

As one of the Macs is running YDL, and there might be an old Pentium
running SlackWare, I would like to solicit comments from you wonderful
folks out there who are using KVM's, especially in multi-OS environments
(Linux, MacOS, Windoze), before I purchase one.

Thanks.

Pete
Pete Peters <ppeters914@home.com>
Seattle, Washington, USA