Re: How to install YDL 2.0 on an RS/6000

Subject: Re: How to install YDL 2.0 on an RS/6000
From: Steve Kurlin (skurlin@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Sun Aug 19 2001 - 06:31:08 MDT

I have had absolutely no luck in installing on any RS/6000.

I have access to a lot of different models and have tried a lot.

Following the E-mails here it looks like YDL is no longer
interested.

I maybe mistaken but has somebody succesfully installed but just did not
like the operating system. If so please tell
me which RS/6000 and how.

Everybody I know seems to have got as far as booting a
kernel and then it failing arounf the USB area.

Regards

Steve Kurlin