Re: another new user with PPP trouble

Subject: Re: another new user with PPP trouble
From: eric hernandez (hnz.eric@freesurf.fr)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 02:41:32 MDT

Hi Ben,

I have only one answer to your questions. Kppp is included in the kdenetwork
package.
You will find in a french website the installation journal of YDL on a
powerbook
http://www.lea-linux.org.
Type in the research window "modem configuration" you will find all the
experiments for installing YDL on a powerbook. There is a modem section. The
author mention how he configured his internal modem. The text is in french
but I think that you will be able to translate it on the internet. The bash
commands are "ininglishinzetext".
Hope that you'll find a solution
best regards

eric