Re: yellowdog-general Digest 20 Aug 2001 23:26:08 -0000 Issue 501

Subject: Re: yellowdog-general Digest 20 Aug 2001 23:26:08 -0000 Issue 501
From: ABrady (kcsmart@kc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 20 2001 - 18:38:17 MDT

On Mon, 20 Aug 2001 17:19:45 -0700 spam_filter@linuxfreemail.com
imparted to us:

For anyone really annoyed by the repeated spam bouncing we've been
receiving here, I did a whois, got the email address below, and asked
them (nicely) to put an end to the bouncing. I explained that this is a
mailing list and that someone obviously subscribed from their domain,
but that it is now all bouncing several times daily. I would suggest
others do the same and maybe we can get some action.

op3@linuxfreemail.com

--
Most people have two reasons for doing anything: a good reason,
and the real reason.