Re: Change Bootx kernel directory?

Subject: Re: Change Bootx kernel directory?
From: Black (cpa@ece.cmu.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 09:25:38 MDT

Well, there are two really quick ways that I use. Either a) use name
complition on the command line (type System, hit tab, type Linux hit tab),
or b) just move the kernel to some place convient on the mac partition,
boot into the mac side (you are going to have to reboot anyway...) and
move it into the correct folder from there...

Either way, unless you are doing some crazy development stuff, you are
unlikely to need to perform the operation on anything like a regular
basis, so speed is probably not terribly essential...