Burning YDL 2.0 with Toast Titanium

Subject: Burning YDL 2.0 with Toast Titanium
From: Murias O'Ceallagh (murias@dragonsblood.net)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 14:00:44 MDT

I am attempting to burn YDL 2 to cd.
First search the mail list archives and found that some instructions were
posted to burn this using Toast Titanium. (click other than just drop
the iso onto it.) With how I have Toast configured, what this does is
creates a disc entitled "UNTITLED_CD" with format ISO 9660 CD_ROM XA.

Is this correct? and will it work to install 2.0?
I am only asking this due to the fact budget is limited and not that many
cds to experiment with.

thanxx.
Murias

"Like diamonds in the ground,