mac OS 9.2.1

Subject: mac OS 9.2.1
From: Gary C. Wang (quartertone@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 15:08:03 MDT

I just downloaded the OS 9.2.1 updater and installed it without any
thought about what it might do to YDL... duh on me. Now i see the
"bootstrap" partition in MacOS, and I can't start up in YDL. I'm going
to try to start up off the installation disks and see if i can kick it
back into action, but meanwhile, does anybody have any comments or
suggestions? I'm running YellowDog on a Titanium G4, 500MHz, 512 RAM,
partition #13.

thanks