Re: Install bootx on 7220/200

Subject: Re: Install bootx on 7220/200
From: pete (pete@linuxfreemail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 18:41:11 MDT

Donn't know anything about the 7220 specifically (in fact, I didn't even
know there was a 7220.

But on a 7200, you have to put in a kernel argument of: video=platinumfb

Try that, and if it doesn't work, do a web search... try putting terms like
"video, frame buffer, platinum, 7220, linux" in google. That's actually how
I figured this out to begin with, believe it or not :)

-Pete