Re: mac OS 9.2.1

Subject: Re: mac OS 9.2.1
From: Nick (Spunky Cadaver) (spunkycadaver@mac.com)
Date: Wed Aug 22 2001 - 19:24:37 MDT

9.2.1 is basicaly just for OS X Classic Environment. In preps for 10.1 as well.

--
01001110011010010110001101101011

"Windows 2000 not found: (C)heer, (P)arty, (D)ance?"

"Macintosh -- we might not get everything right, but atleast we knew the century was going to end."

Spunky Cadaver Nick Shaff http://shade.cit.cornell.edu palace://shade.cit.cornell.edu ICQ - 5473298 AIM - Spunky Cadaver