Re: printer restart command? + reading hfs+ hda in order to import data

Subject: Re: printer restart command? + reading hfs+ hda in order to import data
From: Renaud Muller (renaud.muller@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 13:44:38 MDT

Thank you for all your hints! I will try right now!

> This won't help you copy files from a Mac partition to Linux, though. For
> that you'll need at least a minimal HFS partition to mount from Linux or
> some other shared or network drive.
I have perhaps a solution then:
when I instlaled Yellowdog, I wanted to split / and /home, in order to
upgrade more easily. The place I reserved for /home was not taken in account
and I then installed it as /mnt/data to be a backup hda. I can format it in
hfs perhaps... Do you know how I can do that from root login? Currently, this
hda13 is formated as ext2. As weil, is it dangerous? Will the macos9
recognize it if this partition did'nt come with installation?

Take care! Renaud