Re: Michael: printing+reformatting hda13 from ext2 to hfs

Subject: Re: Michael: printing+reformatting hda13 from ext2 to hfs
From: Renaud Muller (renaud.muller@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 16:07:02 MDT

> > I just have now the problem of the hda13 that I should perhaps format in
> > hfs. I will wait for your advice.
>
> Reboot into mac os and use disk tools to reformat that partition.
>
> Robert Brandtjen

I launched disk tools from CD (only option to access to partiioning) but it
proposes me to initalize the whole disk! I did not want to begin all again,
all the more as these partitions were not created under this tool but under
YDL install. If I cancel everything, my wife kills me and has reason to! I
have to find another way or tool, if it exists. Moreover she does not want a
zip whereas I know it would be a solution too.Thank you for help.

Renaud