Re: [OT] Mailing list manager reco's?

From: Sam Moore (samiwas@macconnect.com)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 11:19:58 MDT

Chuq, thanks much for the recommendation.
I'll try it out.
best,
-sam

--
Sam Moore <smoo@lungta.org>

Personal: http://www.lungta.org (not ready yet) For the clan: http://smhtf.lungta.org Work: http://www.ewcreative.com

"Good and bad, happy and sad, all thoughts vanish into emptiness like the imprint of a bird in the sky."