Re: Michael: printing+reformatting hda13 from ext2 to hfs

Subject: Re: Michael: printing+reformatting hda13 from ext2 to hfs
From: Renaud Muller (renaud.muller@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 19:00:29 MDT

Sorry, I do not know what a FWB is.... (Fix, Write, B...?)
The disk tool just showed me two disks: the hd and the cd. It said the hd was
initialisable but I wanted to format only a part of it, as you know. Is FWB a
specific tool that enables to recognize all the partitions even before
wanting to initialize? There was a program as well to restaure programs, and
one wirth an ambulance and a red cross drawed on it. All these programs seem
to be able to do very powerful things in very few time! I regret not to have
a program like Norton for macos or somehting like that.

Do you know a command to format under linux in hfs mode? Is there a command
that would enable to just say "format hda13" ? I have been using linux for a
year and half but never read how to do that simply.

Renaud