RE: Re: Michael: printing+reformatting hda13 from ext2 to hfs

Subject: RE: Re: Michael: printing+reformatting hda13 from ext2 to hfs
From: Christopher Murtagh (christopher.murtagh@mcgill.ca)
Date: Thu Aug 23 2001 - 13:15:07 MDT

On Thu, 23 Aug 2001, Ruprecht, Chris wrote:
>Yes, I have, but they don't seem to have a Ultra160 controller :(.

 I think it might be able to take one since it does have a PCI slot (I'm
thinking of buying one or two of them myself if it can). Although you did
mention an *8* processor DEC Alpha... I don't know much about Alpha linux
support, but if it is decent, why would you consider a single Intel or
Dual G4 over an 8 CPU Alpha?!?!

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christopher Murtagh Webmaster / Sysadmin Web Communications Group McGill University Montreal, Quebec Canada