reading hfs+

Subject: reading hfs+
From: Renaud Muller (renaud.muller@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 14:19:02 MDT

Hi Bill,

I thank you for this encouraging news. Currently, I have found a short run
solution: I sent through the net all the important files and got them back on
linux. I donot have the courage yet to touch the kernel because I never did
it and found recompilation complex when doing it my usual pc. I will wait
for an upgrade of YDL.
Finally, I have one question: on kde, when I move an object (image, folder),
it leaves strange white or black points. I donot know this problem on pc. Has
the screen a bad (too high) definition? I did what was advised: 24bit million
colours. Strangely on gnome I donot have this problem, but this time I am
unable to apply the automatic suspend when computer is not used! By the way,
is there a command to make "suspend" with quick resuming when you don't use
the computer?
Thanks indeed to all that enabled this installation.*

Renaud