yaboot similar to lilo? "suspend/sleep" command exists?

Subject: yaboot similar to lilo? "suspend/sleep" command exists?
From: Renaud Muller (renaud.muller@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Fri Aug 24 2001 - 15:41:26 MDT

I just realized that I first set macos as default till the system was
installed. Now that it is settled, I would like to change booting options and
put linux in default. On pc, I would change lilo.conf and then, when exciting
type "lilo" in a shell so that it is taken in account. Is it the same here?
Do I have to type "yaboot" in a shell after modification? Does such change
work as easily as on linux pc?
Finally, again, is there a command to suspend the computer to make it sleep
till one key is touched on the keyboard?
Does anyone know?