Re: Slow KNote and KBabel

Subject: Re: Slow KNote and KBabel
From: Renaud Muller (renaud.muller@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 13:37:30 MDT

Hi Isak,

Yes, I launched kdenotes and stoped it. When I wanted to make it work again
in the same session, and after have logged out and in again, it did not work
anymore.
Secondly, I noticed yesterday that kmail went very slow too and slowed down
the whole session. Kde seems to have many problems. Finally, I noticed that
when I move an icon on desktop, it lays strange black/white points till I
move a window on it. I donot have all those problems on gnome.
Finally, the power management that does not exist on gnome does not work on
kde. I cannot find how to make the hard disk and the screen sleep after some
time.