Re: coupl'a silly questions (and another)

Subject: Re: coupl'a silly questions (and another)
From: Mike Garabedian (mgarabed@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 11:15:24 MDT

Scott,

Referring to your first silly question, I actually have the same one...

I think its the same as another alias I used to have on tsch. I can't
remember the literal, but when I would cd to a directory, it would
automatically do an ls and show the dir's contents.

Does anyone know how to build that alias? I spent a long time reading the
bash man page once or twice to no avail...

Thanks
Mike