yaboot+sleep.

Subject: yaboot+sleep.
From: Renaud Muller (renaud.muller@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Sat Aug 25 2001 - 17:47:06 MDT

Hey all,
I had modified /etc/yaboot.conf directly because "yaboot" as a command seems
not to exist. I had as well done ybin too. Indeed, changing default os in
such a way just enables still to launch linux but nomore macos. What other
file do I have to modify? Where is the file defining what key (l,m,c) will
launch what system? Is there a programm giving easy management of that?
Additionally, is there a command to suspend computer without shutting down. I
discovered command "poweroff" that quits everything but no command to only
make the computer sleep untill a key is touched as on macos.

Thanks

Renaud, France