Postfix

Subject: Postfix
From: David W. Euans (davidwe@telocity.com)
Date: Sun Aug 26 2001 - 16:01:27 MDT

I have installed Postfix (from snapshot-20010808). In spite of reading
every man I can find and Blum's book on Postfix, I cannot make it work
right. Specifically, users I put into the alias file are not recognized
- I get a 550 error when mail is sent to them. Root does receive bounced
messages even though they are supposed to go to me through the setup in
the aliases file. Next, even though I have set "myhostname" to simply
be the same as "myorigin", messages are shown to come from
"my.host.name". This causes some messages to be refused (no DNS
listing).

All help will be greatly appreciated.

Dave