RE: Installing on Old World G3

Subject: RE: Installing on Old World G3
From: Pete Peters (ppeters914@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 10:48:27 MDT

Yes there is!!!

No Jumper = Master w/o Slave
MA = Master w/ Slave
SL = Slave
And then there's the infamous CS (for Cable Select) setting, but we
won't go there. <g>

This drove me crazy for days on a machine before I discovered the
"problem." Now I avoid the issue by avoiding Western Digital drives,
lol.

But it would be a good thing to check.....

A Different Pete
Pete Peters <ppeters914@home.com>
Seattle, Washington, USA