Special auto replies

Subject: Special auto replies
From: Rob Brandt (rbrandt@sbdsl.com)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 13:40:09 MDT

Hi everybody;

I have a situation coming up where I will be expecting emails from
specific customers that contain specific text strings - reference
numbers. I need to be able to have a specific email reply to them
immediately. No two mails sent to me will be alike, and each mail
will have it's own auto reply. I will of course know in advance what
emails will be coming, and and what emails will be going, but I don't
know the day and the time, and the responses need to be sent
immediately.

Is there a beast that can handle this?

Thanks

Rob