Re: Darwin Streaming Server 3.01 running on YDL

Subject: Re: Darwin Streaming Server 3.01 running on YDL
From: Murias O'Ceallagh (linux@dragonsblood.net)
Date: Mon Aug 27 2001 - 17:42:48 MDT

> PLEASE don't tell me you copied it out of the RedHat binary
>distribution folder.... :) That is an i386 binary, and won't execute on
>your system. _NO_ binaries should be copied out of the RedHat folder - only
>config files, HTML, and the admin perl script. DarwinStreamingServer
>should be in server.tproj and qtpasswd should be in qtpasswd.tproj.

Here's the catch.. either with the one I was working with or any other
builds i have tried since, there is no DarwinStreamingServer in that
directory or any other directory from the root directory on down.

Thus I think the problem has been found. No binary to install.

And yes this is after ./Buildit

Ideas?

ME