which eth driver for iMac rev. D?

Subject: which eth driver for iMac rev. D?
From: Dan Kortschak (dan.kortschak@adelaide.edu.au)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 10:09:12 MDT

Hi All, I have just come into the need of an ethernet connection for my box -
finally there is another machine here at home to talk to). My question is: what
is the appropriate ethernet driver for an iMac revision D?

thanks in advance
Dan Kortschak

--

If you were not sent this message, please delete and forget it. If you were, be aware that we don't guarantee it free of virus; the health of your system is your own responsibility, do what you feel is necessary. By replying to this email you implicitly accept that your response may be forwarded to other recipients. Permission is granted for fair use reproduction.