Re: which eth driver for iMac rev. D?

Subject: Re: which eth driver for iMac rev. D?
From: Jose M. (josemanuel@valux.org)
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 12:34:23 MDT

El dia Tuesday 28 August 2001 18:09, escribiste:
>% Hi All, I have just come into the need of an ethernet connection for my
> box - % finally there is another machine here at home to talk to). My
> question is: what % is the appropriate ethernet driver for an iMac
> revision D?
>%
>% thanks in advance
>% Dan Kortschak
>%
I thin that linux have the BMAC and GMAC drivers into Ethernet options....
maybe linux is detecting it when booting, doesn't it?.

Regards.
.-
-.-.-.-.-.-
'First they ignore you. Then they laugh at
you. Then they fight you. Then you win.' Evidently, we are
getting close to winning." Gandhi

Visit http://www.valux.org
Jose M. Laveda
josemanuel@valux.org