mkinstallcd

Subject: mkinstallcd
cbsled@ncia.net
Date: Tue Aug 28 2001 - 19:01:27 MDT

There is a script called mkinstallcd on the YDL 2.0 install CD, under misc/. It appears to be intended to create an iso-image of the install CD. I compiled and installed the hfsutils package on my Redhat (PC) box without incident, but the script wouldn't work. I think it might need an hfs drive to work with, which of course I don't have on that system. Does anyone know how to use it?

Carl Brown cbsled@ncia.net
Microsoft: The company that made eMail dangerous.