Re: graphical login in YDL2

Subject: Re: graphical login in YDL2
From: Kit Plummer (kp@yak.vme.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 09:23:08 MDT

Normally, you would want to make the mod as mentioned below. However,
there is also another tool worth noticing here. Xconfigurator is the
ncurses client used to configure X, which also will set the below, either
way (from graphical to text, or text to graphical). In addition, it allows
you to redefine screen resolutions and such...

Just piggybacking...

Kit