Re: More frequent Powerbook wake-up failures

Subject: Re: More frequent Powerbook wake-up failures
From: John Norair (splinemodel@mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 30 2001 - 17:20:13 MDT

Make sure to compile multiprocessing abilities into the kernel. I don't
know if this will do it, but it os 9 if you don't have the
multiprocessing extension enabled, you can't wake from sleep.

I just get around the whole linux thing by using os x on my pbg4. . .
kind of a cop-out, I know.

Good luck,
John norair