Logitech Mouse Support

Subject: Logitech Mouse Support
From: Joshua Schripsema (trite@iname.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 00:52:12 MDT

I am running the most recent release of YDL on an iMac DV SE. I am
planning on buying a new three-button optical mouse because I am getting
tired of using the 3-button emulation game. I am stuck between two
models. I _really_ like the Cordless MouseMan Optical but my only
question is if this model is supported on YDL? And if so does it have
any limitations? (such as only # of buttons work, the wheel isn't
supported?). The other mouse is the fall-back mouse. It's the Wheel
Mouse. I know this one is supported, but the cordless is looking very
nice if supported.

Any help on this subject is greatly apprciated,
Josh