Re: More frequent Powerbook wake-up failures

Subject: Re: More frequent Powerbook wake-up failures
From: Michael R Hanulec (hanulec@hanulec.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 07:03:50 MDT

> The entire thread specifically and only involved the Powerbook
> G3 Lombard. Sleep isn't supported on the G4.

thats strange.. i have my Powerbook G4 sleeping and waking up from sleeps
all the time. I built a custom kernel 2.4 via paulus's source months ago
and have pmud managing the machines sleep capabilities (pls note, I'm also
using LinuxPPC 2000 Q4)

-Mike

--
mike@hanulec.com				cell: 516.410.4478
https://www.hanulec.com		      EFnet irc && aol im: hanulec

    --- Note: You must go to my secure web server due to the
        Code Red virus (and port 80) being blocked by my ISP