An even simnple question

Subject: An even simnple question
From: Toufigh Gordi (tgordi@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 31 2001 - 22:18:45 MDT

Hi!

I am very new to linux. Have tried to install YDL2 on
my G3-266 mac using 2 different CDs, none of which
worked :-(. I get different (!) error messages all the
time.

I am now trying to download the material from the net.
I have gone to the following site:
ftp://ftp.yellowdoglinux.com/pub/yellowdog/iso/. There
are several files. Do I just simply drag all of them
to my hard drive, copy them to a CD and use the CD to
install ?

Thanks!

Tofigh