Re: G4 Issues

Subject: Re: G4 Issues
From: Mike Morasky (mikem@wetafx.co.nz)
Date: Sun Dec 03 2000 - 16:38:55 MST

I had a similar problem because I had installed my linux on a separate drive
than my system folder, which is what the installation guide directs you to.
If this is your case you need a line like:
root = /dev/hdb1
in your yaboot.conf file, refering to the partition that linux is actually
installed in.
There is documentation on this but it's buried in the ydl support pages.