USB Printer

Subject: USB Printer
From: Philip Good (phil@redplanetx.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 09:53:56 MST

Not sure what happened but now my Epson Photo 750 is not longer working on my
USB hub. It had been working fine for about a month.

I'm afraid now I have hosed up my printing configuration. Can someone help
(should have made notes on how I got it working before...)

I choose local printer, device: /dev/usb/lp, and Espon 740. I thought this was
the configuration I had before but I can't get anything to print.

Can someone suggest some other settings or some troubleshooting techniques?

Thanks