Re: PM9600::X

Subject: Re: PM9600::X
From: Jeff Buddington (jeff@emorphic.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 16:24:22 MST

I'm getting this even with 8-bit color display. I guess it's time to
scrounge another card.

This is probably a known issue, but I also couldn't figure out how to get
Xconfigurator to let me select anything other than the 'industry standard'
vertical refresh rates. Not that I'm complaining or anything.

Finally, a big public thank you to Mr. Blanchard for carrying more than his
weight on this list.

Regards,

Jeff