CD-ROM

Subject: CD-ROM
From: Papa Maui (papamaui@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 17:56:17 MST

Another question ... just did fresh install of YDL on
iMac and the CD-ROM doesn't mount. I've never had this
problem on my RH6.2 on PC ... CD-ROM ran just fine
from Day 1. Any suggestions how I can get it going on
my iMac?

And yet another question. I don't seem to be able to
use yaboot on a reboot, i.e. from MacOS to Linux. I've
tried holding the spacebar down before, during and
after the inital greeting sound and it just boots to
MacOS again. If I shut down and start up, holding the
spacebar just after the greeting sound works fine. Why
can't I get it to work on reboot?

And finally, I really would like to be able to boot
into MacOS9, MacOS X and YDL ... is a triple-boot
possible on a new world machine using yaboot?

Many thanks for your help!!!