YDL 1.2 and 7500 acquisition video card

Subject: YDL 1.2 and 7500 acquisition video card
Olivier.Varene@sita.int
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 02:17:06 MST

Hi,

I am actually running YDL 1.2 on a 7500/AV (with a G3 proc), and I do not know
how to make work my integrated acquisition video card with YDL ?
(I do not know what king of card this is, as it is intergrated on the 7500/AV
model)

I am actually using the Apple Video player (under MacOs) but I would like to get
rid of it, as it is constantly crashing my computer.

How can I do on YDL, to use this video acquisition card ?
Is there any related document ?
What kind of soft can I use to view videos (PAL/SECAM/NTSC formats) coming from
the video cinch or s-video entries ?
How can I record on the hard drive ?

Many thanks for your help.

Regards