Re: XFree86-4.0.1 rpms

Subject: Re: XFree86-4.0.1 rpms
From: Sam Moore (samiwas@macconnect.com)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 21:03:17 MST

On 12/11/00 at 10:37 PM, hollis+@andrew.cmu.edu (Hollis R Blanchard) wrote:

> On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Sam Moore wrote:
>
> > Well after some flailing I got this installed and running on the iMac.
>
> Ok, which iMac is that? Is it Mach64 video?
Yes. 333Mhz, last of the first generation (Rev. D I think they call it?) with
ATYMach64, 6MB.

> Was the flailing anything that could have been explained better?
No, it was mostly about the xpm dependency - your latest round of emails with
Patrick mentioned the fix for that, and that put an end to it.
That and the fact that rpm and yup are confused from the KDE2 adventures...

> -Hollis

Sam Moore <smoo@lungta.org>
dba Windhorse Studio * Maps & Information Design

Personal: http://www.lungta.org (not ready yet)
For the clan: http://smhtf.lungta.org
Work: http://www.ewcreative.com

"Good and bad, happy and sad, all thoughts vanish into
emptiness like the imprint of a bird in the sky."