Re: USB not working

Subject: Re: USB not working
bwaite@cspi.com
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 08:30:25 MST

Reid,
     What version of the kernel are you using? If you are using a new
kernel version you need to update the dev directory mouse entry. Try
typing uname -a to find out the kernel version. I had to do this on my Dual
CPU G4s using 2.2.17pre20-ben3.

mkdir /dev/input
cd /dev/input
mknod mice c 13 63
cd /dev
rm mouse
ln -s input/mice mouse

This should create a /dev/mouse sym link to the character special file
/dev/input/mice.

Good Luck
Brian Waite

Looking for a TerraFLOP in a closet?