Newbie Problem Booting into YDL ONLY

Subject: Newbie Problem Booting into YDL ONLY
From: root (root@24-240-156-204.hsacorp.net)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 23:49:28 MST

Dual G4/500. 256MB/RAM. Installed YDL successfully, I have a MacOS partition
I'd love to do away with. Is this possible? Do I have to start over to dust
the MacOS? I'd like to reclaim the disk space, since I rarely boot into
anything else anymore. Is there any way to do the same thing on a G3/300
iBook? I have installed YDL on the iBook already, but can't boot into it.
Also, stupid question, but how do I enable a Telnet connection? None of the
documentation I have seems to cover this, only says, 'telnet allows....'.
Thanks much, enjoying YDL so far, not looking back, I'd just like to jump over
these final hurdles.