KDE2 rpms

Subject: KDE2 rpms
From: Hollis R Blanchard (hollis+@andrew.cmu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 16:53:28 MST

I've just uploaded KDE2 rpms to
ftp://ftp.terraplex.com/pub/users/hollis/kde2

You will need to uninstall your KDE1 rpm's (I've included a list of the
ones installed by default), and install at least a few additional ones
(which I've tried to list). Please let me know if I've overlooked any
dependancies.

I'm currently running with a 2.2.18pre21 kernel, and arts (the sound
daemon) is working fine. However, I've heard there were problems in the
past, and I don't know if the stock 2.2.17 kernel will have any problems.

-Hollis