python sound?

Subject: python sound?
From: Jonathan Bertsch (jonathan@osu.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 01:00:02 MST

Does anybody have a solitare game called pysol? It is writen in python and
needs pysolsoundservermodule.so for sound, I can't seem to compile the
source for it and there is a pre-compiled one for linux but I don't know
where to put it, or if it even works... it's not that important but it
would be cool to have sound in such a cool game... also I havent been
paying much attention the the list latley but I noticed some pismo install
questions. If there are still un resolved issues about pismo laptops
please let me know...

--
Jonathan Bertsch
bertsch.13@osu.edu