burning ISO disks, also Boot and NFS+?

Subject: burning ISO disks, also Boot and NFS+?
From: Chuq Von Rospach (chuqui@plaidworks.com)
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 17:47:29 MST

I'm trying to install a copy of YDL on my wall street. I've
downloaded a fresh copy of the CDs and burnt them in ISO format. When
I go to the installer, I can't get the installer to recognize the
install CD. it tells me it's not a YDL install disk.

I've run into this before, and I can't find the answer in my notes or
on the YDL site. What is YDL's installer looking for to determine if
this is the right CD? Whatever it is, I've done it wrong, and I can't
figure it out.

Also, does bootx still require HFS and not HFS+? I've got a mini HFS
partition, but I'd love to do away with it.

We're visiting the relatives. Cover us.