Re: XF401 now working on 6500! [somewhat long]

Subject: Re: XF401 now working on 6500! [somewhat long]
From: Stefan Jeglinski (jeglin@4pi.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 00:07:03 MST

>Stefan: Can I post this how to on the x for ppc site?

Sure - I just hope I didn't leave anything out. I'm not sure that
-everything- I did was strictly necessary, but at least most of it
was, and I'm pretty confident it's a good working recipe for
old-world ADB Macs. I'm going to follow my instructions to a tee on
my PowerTowerPro and see if it works again. I'll let you know if
there are any changes that have to be made. BTW, Neil, thanks for
your input along the way as well!

Stefan Jeglinski