Re: KDE 2.1 and Pismo pmudmon

Subject: Re: KDE 2.1 and Pismo pmudmon
From: Philip Good (phil@redplanetx.com)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 08:00:59 MST

I saw that it fakes apm, not sure what that means. The kde2.1 battery management
stuff all complains there is no apm even though I have pmud running.

As far as pismo not doing power management, with gnome/pmud/pmudmon I can at
least have a taskbar battery level monitor, which works, to let me know how my
battery is doing so I can plug it back in before the pismo just runs out of
juice.

Phil