iBook466 questions

Subject: iBook466 questions
From: Sonam Z Adinolf-Dinnerstein (sza200@is9.nyu.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 00:28:41 MST

Hi. I just recently bought an iBook466, and have been trying to install
YDL on it. at first I was trying bootx, but, after reading the manual, I
switched to yaboot. This was giving me the problem of getting up to
booting... and then freezing.
        I have since read the thread from november on installation on the
new ibooks, but have a problem. The only person that posted a solution to
the problems was a guy named Steve Gula, who was using a kernel dowloaded
from ppclinux.apple.com/~benh. This site won't let me in(It just sits,
and doesn't accept visitors) I have tried his fix with just the
kernel that came on the 1.2.1 cd, but it crashes while trying to mount
a filesystem. Does anyone know either where I can download the kernel that
he was talking about, or of some other solution?
Thanks alot.