Re: compliling software

Subject: Re: compliling software
From: Romain Kang (romain@kzsu.stanford.edu)
Date: Sat Dec 01 2001 - 14:19:18 MST

The configure script appears to want "makeinfo", which should be
included in the texinfo RPM. If you don't have it, try installing
it and see if that helps.

It's possible that you could coax the software to build without
it, though without the help files you might not be able to install
the software normally.

Romain